Merry-Go-Round Youth Theatre is offering a limited number of need-based scholarships to qualifying students* for Junior Stars: On Stage.
*To qualify for scholarship funds, applicant must not have previously participated in MGR Junior Stars: On Stage, Junior Stars: Marcellus, Junior Stars: Spring Training, or All Access.
- Scholarships are awarded based on financial need and are assessed on a first-come, first served basis.
- The entire application must be completed and submitted to be considered.
- Students receiving a scholarship must arrive on time for class. Excessive tardiness could affect future scholarship eligibility, and may result in dismissal from class.
- Inappropriate behavior and/or excessive absences could also affect future scholarship eligibility and may result in dismissal from class.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
Timeline for Scholarships
JS: On Stage Deadlines:
- 9/23: Deadline for Scholarship Application.
- 9/24-9/27: Scholarship winners will be notified.
- 10/8: Junior Stars: On Stage begins.
- Verify that your child is interested in and eligible for All Access or Junior Stars: On Stage. Please review class descriptions and schedules here before applying.
- Carefully read over the Scholarship Information (left).
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Form (below).
- If a scholarship is awarded to your child, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance via email from our Artistic Associate, Josh Katzker.
- Follow the directions on the Letter of Acceptance.
NOTE: To be considered, the entire application must be completed and submitted. Applicants may be asked to submit tax returns or other financial documents to verify proof of income.